by City of Birmingham Swimming Club, 2019-09-13T07:15:39.000-07:00September 13 2019, at 07:15 AM PDT
Congratulations to our Swimmers who have been selected to participate in the Swim England National Development Programme.
- Dylan Abulenciaia
- Keira Hancock
- Harvey Higgins
- Maia Noonan
- Aaron Ruby
- Corey Smith
- Alice Toon
This is the 3rd step on the Swim England Talent Pathway, which moves into the national framework. Swimmers are selected to participate in the Swim England National Development Programme. There are only 288 swimmers selected across England.
- In the pool, swimmers will focus on the development of all four-stroke efficiency, individual medley transition turns and relays takeovers
- On dry land, the emphasis will be on mobility and stability to enhance the anti-rotational / rotational strokes and streamlining
- Workshops will be delivered for swimmers on efficiency in the pool, nutrition for training and competitions and injury prevention
- We will introduce the Swim England culture policy to encourage the correct learning environment for all
- Understand the person, athlete and performer skills and attributes of OADF.
- 3 x one-day camps
1. 15th September 2019
2. 13th October 2019
3. 17th November 2019
- Queens Park Sports Centre, Chesterfield, S40 2ND
For more information Click Here
Instagram Click Here
Twitter Click Here