Warwickshire County Pathway 2018
The County Pathway is aimed at developing the best 11-year-old swimmers from the County Championships and is the start of the journey on the British Swimming, Elite Swimmer Development Programme. The Programme consists of a series of pool technique sessions, parent and swimmer workshops and land training all focused on refining skills, technique and general awareness to support the athletes improve all round performance.
Good News the following have been selected to attend the 3 pathway days in Warwick.
Coach : Jamie Fowler
- Aaron Glendall (Link Squad)
- Brooke Fisher (Link Squad)
- Carys Higgins (Development Squad)
- Isabel Mc Roberts (Link Squad)
- Luke Sargent (Link Squad)
- Poppy Couzens (Development Squad)
- Sam Kelly (Link Squad)
- Skye Henshaw (Development Squad)
- Will Viney (Link Squad)